Clapjoy Educational Double Sided Tracing Wooden Board for Kids with Pencil for Handwriting Practice Small Alphabet and Numbers 1 to 20 for Kids ages 2+ Years
- Sensory Development: This educational toy helps young children enhance their sensory perception by providing a tactile and visual experience while learning and recognizing the alphabet and numbers. It engages multiple senses, contributing to effective learning.
- Cognitive Skills: The toy promotes logical thinking as kids work on recognizing and arranging the alphabet letters. It also aids in developing hand-eye coordination and concentration, important skills for early childhood development.
- Durability: Crafted from natural beechwood and coated with eco-friendly paints, this toy is both sturdy and durable. The smooth cut of each letter ensures safety during play and learning. Its quality construction allows for repeated use, making it a long-lasting learning tool.
- Educational Benefits: This toy serves as a valuable tool for toddlers to improve various essential skills. It enhances handwriting by encouraging letter formation and recognition. Additionally, it aids in reading, spelling, and sight word recognition, serving as an early foundation for literacy development.
- Montessori Approach: The toy aligns with Montessori educational principles, focusing on hands-on, self-directed learning. It provides pre-learning materials that cater to a child’s natural curiosity and inclination to explore.
This toddler wooden tracing board is a preschool toy, guides your curious toddlers as they trace letters using their pencils or fingers or other tools.
The Montessori approach recognizes that a child’s potential for learning is greatest when provided with tactile, multisensory tools. A letter tracing board capitalizes on this concept by helping a child to develop visual memory while also training the muscles of the hand, until proper letter formation is mastered.
This wood alphabet tracing board helping a child to develop visual memory while also training the muscles of the hand, until proper letter formation is mastered.